UK Flowtechnik Ltd are suppliers of Flow Meters, Pumps & Drive Couplings, Magnetic Drive Couplings, Process sensors and Instrumentation for Industry. UK Flowtechnik Ltd supply quality brands such as: VSE, Beinlich, DST, HBE, Flomec, GPI, Lake Monitors, Seametrics, Elis Plzen, Bopp & Reuther, Frank Plastic and Comeco as well as many others. We also offer a competitive Calibration and Repair service, not only for our own products.
UK Flowtechnik Ltd select only the best products from renowned industry brands.
Dosing pump Automation Robot Technology: Beinlich have designed the DARTec® External Gear Dosing pump to meet the industry demand for a Pump of the highest quality and dispensing precision. This pump is small, lightweight, compact and efficient and is ideally suited for use on handling equipment, linear systems and robots. The pump has volumetric displacements from 0.1 to 6cc/rev and can handle viscosities of 1-1,000,000 mPas.
- 1/K-2K or multi-component dosing machines including PUR, resins, hardeners, isocyanates, polyols, phenols, additives and fats etc.
- Adhesive, e.g. hotmelt, silicones and glues (e.g. methyl acrylate).
- Dosing sealing paints, e.g. for protecting printed circuit boards of electronic components in the automotive industry & mobile communication technology.
The FLONET FN201 Series transposes Faraday’s principles into a rugged, industrial package able to measure almost any conductive liquid. The FLONET is designed to measure volume flow rates of electricity conductive liquids in closed piping systems. With 4 liner and 5 electrode material options, thick or thin, clean or dirty, any liquid can be measured. Pipe sizes up to DN1200 and pressure up to 40 bar is possible. The display & flowmeter assembly is IP67 giving it outstanding protection and can measure liquids with temperatures up to 150°C.
Ideal for a wide range of industrial applications, the HBE Softex® spider couplings are industry standard electric motor shaft couplings. These couplings are available in Aluminium, Cast Iron, Sintered Steel, Carbon Steel & Stainless Steel. Our large stock includes metric, imperial, taper & spline bores.
Key Features include:
- Curved jaw design for greater shaft misalignments
- Vibration reducing, fail safe & low maintenance
- Available hub materials: Aluminium, cast iron, spheroidal cast iron, sintered steel, carbon steel and stainless steel
- Different elastomer hardness of the spider inserts for increased torque or wider temperature range.
- Bore diameter: parallel bores with keyway (metric/inch), tapered or splined according to DIN & SAE standards.
- ATEX compliant to Zone 1
UK Flowtechnik – your one stop shop for flowmetering solutions!
UK Flowtechnik offers a huge range of standard and custom Flow metering solutions for oils, water, gases, chemicals & fuels for industrial, process, water & waste and hazardous area applications. We specialise in Sub Sea flow meters and flow meters for dispensing additives, adhesives, sealants and viscous chemicals at both high and low pressures.