Teledyne Imaging will host a multi-session virtual event 17-19 November to introduce its newest and most innovative imaging solutions. Online sessions led by subject matter experts from across the Teledyne Imaging group will cover topics such as machine learning and AI, extreme high-resolution and high-speed imaging, 3D sensing, non-visible and multi-spectral imaging, and high-volume, low-cost CMOS sensors.
Tuesday 17 November 2020
- 9:00 AM (ET) – Clarity at High Speed – Performance Imaging
- 10:30 AM (ET) – Connection is everything – Camera/Data Interfaces
Wednesday 18 November 2020
- 9:00 AM (ET) – AI & Embedded Vision – Driving System Innovation
- 10:30 AM (ET) – New Advances in 3D Sensing
Thursday 19 November 2020
- 9:00 AM (ET) – Beyond Sight! Non-Visible and Multi-Spectral Imaging
- 10:30 AM (ET) – Evolving CMOS Sensor Technology
Head over to the Teledyne Imaging website to sign up for one or all six advanced technology sessions for a look at the new imaging technology you’ll need to build your next generation vision system.