- This non-contact jetting system is designed specifically to jet Nordson EFD SolderPlus dispensing paste with high accuracy and repeatability.
- Suitable for jetting EFD’s specialized, ISO-certified solder paste formulations in a wide variety of leaded and lead-free alloys, the jet valve dispenses deposits as small as 700 µm in diameter at dispensing frequencies up to 25Hz.
- The jet dispensing system eliminates the need for Z-axis movement. This allows for significantly faster production speeds when compared to contact dispensing.
- It makes it easy to dispense solder paste consistently onto uneven surfaces or parts with varying tolerances.
- Pre-qualified SolderPlus jetting formulations save time and streamline implementation. EFD solder paste representatives can help identify the solder paste formulation that best suits each application.
Danisense partners with National Instruments to provide current transducers for use in power analysis measurement signal conditioning
Stability, accuracy and ease-of-use highlighted Key points: Danisense products chosen for high accuracy, high bandwidth, …
New Fluke Electrical Measurement Window offers added safety and reduced testing time when taking power quality measurements
Fluke has introduced an electrical measurement window which provides immediate access to voltage and current …