With over 300 high performance sensor products detecting 28 common and exotic gases, our range includes 3, 4, 5 and 7 Series, MICROcel, MICROpel and Sensoric sensors.
With our high-performance sensors used across various applications, we work closely with businesses and organisations operating in fields as diverse as medical, metal processing, chemical, automotive, agriculture, pharmaceutical, textiles, water & waste water treatment, mining, pulp & paper processing, gas detection/monitoring manufacturers, petrochemical, utilities and R&D institutes, including leading universities.
Shawcity’s customer base stretches across the entire EMEA region catering for companies of all sizes and specialisms. We understand requirements within the industry and offer:
- Advice for R&D and start-up projects
- One-offs and sample sensor orders
- Account support for quantity breaks
- A range of stock available for immediate dispatch.
At Sensors & Instrumentation 2019 we will be showcasing City’s latest long-life oxygen and carbon monoxide sensors as well as our extensive range of high performance sensors.
Our range offers detection for the following gases:
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carbon Monoxide
- Chlorine Dioxide
- Ethylene Oxide
- Hydrogen Bromide
- Hydrogen Chloride
- Hydrogen Cyanide
- Hydrogen Fluoride
- Hydrogen Selenide
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- Nitric Oxide
- Nitrogen Dioxide
- Sulfur Dioxide
- Exhaust Gases
- General Air Quality.
Sensors are available in different formats to suit specific applications. Our main product range includes:
– Wide variety, many with 4-20mA or mV transmitter boards
– General industry applications
– Flue gas emissions monitoring
– Ambient air monitoring
– Medical gas applications.
Industry standard for portable gas detectors:
– Oxygen and toxic gases
– IR version for carbon dioxide and methane
– Fully-certified pellistors for combustible gas detection.
Premium gas sensors for optimal performance in harsh environments:
– Flue gas analysers
– Combustion efficiency monitors
– Oxygen, carbon monoxide, nitric oxide, nitrogen dioxide, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen compensated carbon monoxide.
– General gas detection applications
– Oxygen and numerous toxic gases
– For use in portable or fixed gas detectors
– Medical gas applications.
Our smallest, most compact sensors:
– Oxygen, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulphide, fully certified combustible gas sensors.
– Electrochemical toxic gas sensors
– Excellent performance detecting 20 different gases
– Widest exotic toxic gas sensor offer on the market
– Mini, classic, smart, 4 & 7 series
– Can be supplied with 4-20mA transmitter boards.
4OxLL and 5OxLL Oxygen Sensors
These long-life oxygen sensors are designed to work in an analyser for seven years, the entire life of the instrument. Available in 4 and 5 series formats, they offer an enhanced response time in extreme conditions. Based on “electrochemical pump” technology, the design avoids using a consumable anode (lead) so removing the life-limiting component of many sensors. This technology significantly reduces the cost of ownership and the occurrence of field failure, helping manufacturers reduce their servicing costs.
- Available in 4 & 5 Series formats
- Seven year life
- Fast response & recovery times: T90 <15sec
- O2offset <0.3%
- Highly stable: <5% signal loss over lifetime.
Hydrogen Sulphide Sensors
Sensoric cells are designed for operation in a wide range of environments and harsh conditions. Based on 3-electrode electrochemical technology, the new 3E 2000 S is a very selective, high capacity sensor ideal for use in Landfill and Biogas applications.
Available in Mini, Classic, Smart (8 pin pocket) and 4 & 7 Series formats the sensor has a 15 month operating life in normal use. It has a fast response time: T90 < 60 sec, baseline offset: < ±250 nA and Lower detection limit: < 20 ppm.
A5F+ Carbon Monoxide Sensors
The new A5F+ provides extended range CO sensing (for use up to 20,000ppm) above the capacity of the established A5F sensor. This eliminates the need for a second sensor in instruments certified for ‘high range’ applications. The sensor uses a H2 compensated 4 electrode design and a high capacity SOx / NOx filter, providing over five years’ life in typical usage cycles. This sensor fully complies with EN50379-2 & 3.
For more information or technical advice, contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01367 899419 or visit www.shawcity.co.uk/sensorrange.