Fischer Connectors provides push-pull connectors for a wide variety of industrial applications, including sensors and inspection, test and measurement, machine control systems and robotic technology. Our electrical and optical circular connectors feature a rugged design that’s tough enough to perform in the most demanding environments; minimizing vibration, withstanding temperature extremes and resisting moisture. To meet diverse constraints, like size, weight, power and data volume or speed, we offer a wide range of contact configurations – including low and high voltage, fibre optics, plus hybrid connections for transmitting gas or fluid in the same body – along with sought-after features such as:
- IP68, IP69 and hermetic sealing
- High speed data transfer
- 360° EMC shielding to prevent interference
- Compact, lightweight connectors
- Rugged design suited for harsh, demanding applications
- Push-pull locking system for fast, easy, reliable connections
- Long-lasting and durable, over 10,000 mating cycles guaranteed
At Sensors & Instrumentation 2017, on stand F3, our UK Team will be happy to advise you on the connectivity challenges you face and discuss how we can help you make the most of our latest innovations and implement seamless connectivity solutions to improve your performance, including:
- Fischer MiniMax™ Series USB 3.0 – miniature, high density signal & power – ensures full compliance with USB 3.0 and improves functionality.
- Fischer UltiMate™ High Power – rugged, compact, lightweight – increases robustness in the field and improves integration into applications.
Fischer Connectors Ltd
11 The Briars, Waterberry Drive
Hants UK PO7 7YH
Tel: 0800 432 0301 (UK Freephone) / +44 (0)23 9245 9600