ROTRONIC has extended its range of inexpensive precision data loggers with the introduction of a new model (BL-1D) that includes Barometric Pressure measurement over the wide range 300…1100 hPa. With a reliable pressure sensor fitted accuracy is high at ±3 hPa. The logging interval and start/ stop times can be changed easily using HW4-LITE PC software (included). Recorded measurements can be downloaded for analysis; charting and statistical functions are included.
The BL-1D logger also measures Humidity, Temperature and Dew point.
Rotronic BL-1D Data Logger – Main features
- Compact, inexpensive logger with integrated sensors
- Precision measurement: ±3 hPa, ±3 %rh, ±0.3 °C
- Measures and logs Pressure, Humidity, Temperature, Dew point (calculated)
- Configurable logging interval and start/ stop times
- High capacity memory
- Visual alarms / logging alert
- Measures down to -30 °C; clear LC display
- Long battery life, up to 3 years
- IP67 rated – high ingress protection
- Includes HW4-LITE software (download)
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 / GAMP 5 compliant
- EN 12830 certified
BL-1D datasheet – Full technical specifications available here
All the current Rotronic products are included on the website www.rotronic.co.uk
Contact Rotronic to discuss your application and monitoring requirements, we will be pleased to suggest suitable precision devices that can be relied upon.