The latest edition of ‘Measurement News’ from Rotronic is now available. It features interesting applications from around the world that were particularly demanding, including the need for precise measurement of conditions. Rotronic successfully met these challenges with standard products from the ever increasing range of Temperature, Humidity, CO2 and Differential Pressure products .
Featured articles in ‘Measurement News’ 2014 edition include:
* David Cameron PM learns about Rotronic sensors
* Swiss herb specialist Rausch mapping project for product quality
* Rotronic and leading tyre manufacturer Aeolus in China
* Agriculture US weather network saves energy and water resources
* Rotronic UKAS laboratory reduces calibration measurement uncertainties
* New parameters from Rotronic – CO2 indoor air quality & differential pressure
* A competition for all to enter and win
…and much more!
‘Measurement News’ 2014 is available as a PDF download via this link
Save the file for convenient viewing.
Contact Rotronic for any application or project requiring precise and stable Temperature, Humidity, Moisture, CO2 and Differential Pressure measurement.
Chris Fox, Sales and Marketing Manager,
Rotronic Instruments (UK) Ltd