ROTRONIC has developed the new PF4/5 Series of differential pressure sensors with practical functions. These include an integrated ambient pressure sensor and automatic zero-point calibration giving you a precision, maintenance free measurement instrument.
Monitoring differential pressure is important in many applications and vital in medical facilities. It is also essential wherever small differences in pressure can have a significant effect, for example in cleanrooms. Also required for applications in research and development, and in the heating, ventilating & air conditioning sector. It is important to measure differential pressure accurately and monitor it constantly.
- Choice of flow or diaphragm sensor technology
- Colour TFT display with 3-lines for measured values
- Optional connector for Rotronic temperature & humidity / PT100 probe
- Up to three analogue outputs (scalable), one analogue input. Relay.
- Network compatible (Ethernet). RTU over RS-485
A technical datasheet is available from Rotronic www.rotronic.co.uk