Although the focus is usually on external attacks, internal threats can be just as damaging and almost as common. Procentec, the global leader in diagnostic and monitoring solutions, will be presenting new OT cybersecurity tools during its Virtual Product Launch on Thursday, the 8th of April.
Join engineers, technicians and managers from around the world to discover four new Procentec products, plus a number of exciting Osiris features that will help you to:
– Control what software is installed on your decentralized network
– Spot any sudden and potentially critical changes to your devices
– Facilitate the onboarding, training and reassignment of technicians
– Create an effective line of defence against internal and external intrusions
That’s not all…
Besides these innovative security solutions, you’ll also get to see:
– Procentec CTO Matthew Dulcey and cybersecurity expert Jeremy Butcher (FOX-IT) be interviewed on the difference between IT and OT security, plus the importance of security in an OT environment.
– Anders Hansson, the CMO of HMS Networks, chat with Procentec CEO Pieter Barendrecht about their valuable partnership and the market opportunities it offers.
– The much-anticipated launch of Procentec’s Academy, which will be providing product and protocol training to all our clients and partners.
– CEO Pieter Barendrecht speak about the importance of security in OT, while he upholds the Procentec tradition of a rooftop BBQ
Click here to register: https://releases.procentec.com/
Can’t make it on April 8? No worries. Procentec will be keeping the product launch page open for a few days after the event to all those that have registered, so you can catch up with all the content at your leisure.
Procentec is a global leader in diagnostic and monitoring solutions for the Industrial Automation Market. It develops and manufactures automation products for PROFIBUS, PROFINET, Industrial Ethernet, EtherNet/IP and EtherCAT. Some of its products are the most recognized solutions on the market today, including ProfiTrace, ProfiHub, ComBricks, Osiris, Mercury and EtherTAP.
It is also a certified PROFIBUS and PROFINET Competence and Training Centre. The Procentec Academy has certified over 4,000 engineers to implement and maintain their PROFINET and PROFIBUS networks to the highest standards available. In addition, experienced consultants assist on projects around the world, advising on architecture, engineering, training and commissioning.