The Fluke 1730 Three-Phase Energy Logger simplifies power and energy monitoring and enables you to produce simple load studies for your company’s complete facility, individual pieces of industrial plant or office departments. Simple energy surveys can be produce before and after energy saving equipment or methods have been introduced. If you are looking for support with your energy monitoring requirements then please contact our Power & Energy experts at the Test Tools Shop.
Read our expert review.
What the Power & Energy Test Tool Team like about the Fluke 1730 Three-Phase Energy Logger.
If you are looking for an easy to use solution for logging energy consumption and other power measurements then the Fluke 1730 Three-Phase Energy Logger is the perfect choice. Measurements and trends are displayed on the ‘Meter’ screen and from here using the touch-screen you can quickly verify the connection are correct before logging commences. The ‘Power’ screen turns the Fluke 1730 into a three phase power meter for instantaneous values or live load profiles. Finally the ‘Logger’ screen introduces an option to log voltage, current, frequency, total harmonic distortion plus power measurements, you can also apply an energy cost function to display energy consumed in real money! Data can be downloaded directly to a PC using the USB lead supplied alternatively when a USB stick is connected the unit prompts the user to transfer data to the memory stick. The software is supplied with the unit on a USB stick or alternatively it can be downloaded from the Fluke website and it’s easy to install! The software allows you to investigate measurements more closely and produce simple test reports that can be customized with your company details or logo and then saved in pdf format.
Do you have a few questions that you would like to ask the Power and Energy experts from the Test Tool Team?
The Fluke 1730 Three-Phase Energy Logger introduces a new simpler way to monitor and understand electrical energy consumption. Discover when and where in your facility energy is being consumed, from the service entrance to individual circuits. Profiling energy usage across your facility helps you identify opportunities for energy savings, and provides you with the consumption data required. Fluke’s new Energy Analyze software package allows you to compare multiple data points over time to build a complete picture of energy usage, which is the first step to reducing your energy costs.
The Fluke 1730 Three-Phase Energy Logger is also very versatile and easy to connect to the mains power with the power lead supplied or alternatively its operating power can be derived directly from the measured supply. The unit’s power pack clips neatly to the back of the case but can be removed if space is a premium and re-connected via extension cables supplied. There are four voltage terminals to accommodate various systems from single to three phase & neutral, and three i1730-flex 1500 Thin Flexi Current Probes are also supplied and these are powered directly from the Fluke 1730.
- Fast and easy recording of key power and energy variables such as voltage, current, power factor plus active, reactive and apparent power.
- Simple to use and set up with clear bright touch screen display for convenient infield assessments of live and recorded information.
- Comprehensive logging of all measurement values with the ability to store up to 20 separate logging sessions.
- Simple user interface and intelligent verification functions indicates correct connections and set up before logging begins. Setup is simple to configure on site via the front panel controls.
- Two power option include DC power pack with connection to mains via supplied power cord (100V to 240V AC) or via the measured circuit (100V to 500V AC) using safety piggy back leads supplied with the unit for connection to AC power port on DC power pack and measurement connections.
- Two USB ports one for connection to PC and the other for connecting USB devices for fast, simple download of recorded data.
- Compact size able to fit in tight storage spaces for long term monitoring, supported by specially designed flat voltage cables and thin flexible current probes powered by the unit all help to make the installation so much easier.
- Fluke’s new Energy Analyze application software is simple to use and allows you to produce simple energy reports.
- Complies with EN61010 Safety Standard.
- Highest Measurement Safety Category CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V.
Test Kit Includes
Fluke 1730 Three-Phase Energy Logger plus Three-Phase Voltage Lead Set, 3 x i1730-flex 1500 Thin Flexi Current Probes, Stackable Plug Lead Set 10cm & 2m, 4 x Croc-Clips, AC Power Lead, DC Power Lead, USB Cable, Lithium-ion Battery Pack, C1730 Soft Case, 4GB USB Flash Drive (Includes User Manual and PC Application Software – Fluke Energy Analyse).
At just £1,699+ VAT and save £151+ VAT against the Fluke RRP £1,850+ VAT
Test Tools Shop
Tel: 01543 469517