Powelectrics technology allows you to identify issues remotely, protecting your livestock, crops and assets, optimising maintenance, cutting costs and freeing up human resource.
Powelectrics offers over 30 years of expertise and practical experience in instrumentation and digitalisation. Please click here to see the brochure, which describes the company’s range of solutions and details real application cases.
Powelectrics IIoT solutions can be battery and solar-powered, making them ideal in remote and rural environments.
The company’s sensor expertise encompasses level, temperature, flow, pressure, vibration, humidity, CO2 and many more. Please talk to us about:
- Tank & silo level monitoring (fuel, fertiliser, feed, waste, milk) to understand usage, recognise anomalies & avoid run-outs or overfills.
- Water level monitoring & management for livestock & crop protection.
- Condition monitoring of plant & processes to perform maintenance before a breakdown occurs
- Supply chain management & Vendor Managed Inventory
- Metering & energy management to identify inefficiencies & as part of ISO 50001.
- Pumping station monitoring & control
- Monitoring gas emissions & effluent to protect people & environment & comply with industry legislation.
Whether you need to know your chickens are warm, your cows have water, your generator has fuel, your waste needs collection or your plant needs maintenance, Powelectrics can help you!
Powelectrics’ well-proven, versatile MetronView cloud collects data from a vast array of sensors, machines and IIoT devices. It gets your data flowing … fast … from your first step towards digital transformation to an international estate of connected assets!
What can Powelectrics do for you?
Please browse the Powelectrics website and get in touch with any queries you have or applications you would like to discuss. Call +44 1827 310 666, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use this contact form.