Powelectrics offers over 30 years of expertise and practical experience in instrumentation and digitalisation, delivering IIoT solutions globally.
Condition monitoring and condition based maintenance are proven maintenance management concepts. Early failure detection allows planned intervention, minimising energy use and preventing breakdown cost, disruption and safety.
Powelectrics has partnered with trusted industry specialists to deliver advanced, yet affordable, remote condition monitoring solutions, which continuously track and trend critical assets to protect your operations.
Condition based maintenance delivers so much more than planned maintenance (based on fixed time periods or hours run).
- Automation of labour-intensive performance data capture.
- Rich data sets to automatically detect anomalies in performance.
- Root-cause analysis & defect elimination programmes.
- Diagnostic resource focussed on faulty assets rather than all assets.
- Planned responses to fault conditions.
Condition monitoring and condition based maintenance impact directly on profitability by:
- Eliminating breakdowns & unplanned downtime.
- Minimising disruption & maintenance costs.
- Minimising energy consumption to reduce costs.
- Improving efficiency and margin.
Powelectrics’ 30 years expertise connecting sensors to the cloud, combined with specialist partners’ data analysis and diagnostic techniques, deliver these benefits to your business.
Let Powelectrics help you to:
- Select the parameters to monitor & the frequency of data points.
- Specify & install appropriate sensors & data collection equipment.
- Capture data under repeatable conditions, providing rich data for evaluation.
- Apply data analysis algorithms to detect ‘out of normal’ operating conditions & machinery faults for individual assets or fleets.
- Automatically flag up ‘in exception’ conditions against defined criteria.
- Provide advanced data analysis for fault diagnosis.
- Access experienced machinery engineers for remote advice & remedial action on site.
More on Condition Monitoring: Powelectrics Telemetry for Remote Condition Based Monitoring
Condition Monitoring Brochure: Powelectrics-Condition-Monitoring-Brochure-2022-Compressed.pdf
Please browse the Powelectrics website and get in touch with any queries you have or applications you would like to discuss. Call +44 1827 310 666, email email@example.com or use this contact form.