ALRAD offers a wide range of positioning lasers in different versions. The high-performance, top quality products are available for reliable line straightness with precise, fine line drawing. The lasers are suitable for use in wood, stone, metal, and textile industry as an accurate line positioning aid in manufacturing. In this way work is simplified and quicker. Also in the production of tires as well as in the medical engineering the lasers are used for the marking and positioning.
Lasers are available in various size formats and power outputs with green, red or infrared lasers.
VC Probe Display testing system
The VC Probe Systems series allows testing of small displays (2” or less) as well as your biggest TV (up to 150”) for evaluation of viewing angle as well as uniformity luminance & colour characteristics.
This is a complete solution that includes: Sensor, robotics & software interface. No more needs for big XYZ motion stages.
- Features: Non-contact measurement – On axis spectral data – Fast measurements – Robotic included – Absolute proximity sensing for screen detection
- Applications: For mass production & QC – For flat, curved & flexible displays – High versatile, from small to large TV sets
- Maximum angular aperture: 60° | 70° | 80°
- Luminance: Yes
- Colorimetry: Yes
- Spectral: Yes
- Transmissive Measurements: Yes
- Reflective Measurements: No
Board Cameras for OEM applications
USB CMOS MONOCHROME AND COLOUR BOARD CAMERAS
The Imaging Source USB CMOS board cameras are designed as a high-performance and cost-effective solution for many OEM applications. Our USB CMOS colour board cameras ship with highly sensitive Aptina sensors, which offer a high quality video stream and high frame rates. The ease of integration, highly compatible SDK software and cost-effective price make our USB CMOS board cameras effectively fulfil your specific demands.
- Resolution: VGA to 5 MP.
- Frame rate: Up to 76 fps.
- Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 15 mm and 45 x 45 x 25 mm (DFM 61BUC02-ML).
- Colour Aptina CMOS sensors.
- USB 2.0 interface.
- Windowing and high-speed readout.
- M12 lenses compatibility.
USB3 Vision single-board camera – mvBlueFOX3-M
The compact industrial camera mvBlueFOX3 is now available as a single-board model. Benefit from the new flexibility in combination with USB3 Vision cameras. The single-board model has the same hardware features as the standard version. (ie: large image memory for reliable image transfers, wide range of CMOS sensors, as well as camera–based smart features which reduce the load of the Host system. .
- Compact industrial single board camera with USB3.0
- High quality sensors from VGA up to 10 Megapixels
- Gray scale and colour versions
- Hardware preprocessing on board (FPGA)
- Image memory 256 Mbytes
- Excellent cost-benefit ratio
Wide Dynamic Range wide angle Camera eliminates vehicle “blind spot”
New Imaging Technologies have introduced a compact wide angle camera system which is designed to be integrated into a vehicle’s wing mirror or mirror support. In the picture, the camera (arrowed) is mounted in the red bulge on the side of a tractor. This analogue camera uses a wide dynamic range CMOS sensor and so operates equally well in daytime and night-time. This camera eliminates the blind spot that occurs for drivers, particularly of large vehicles such as lorries, busses or tractors, and helps, for example, to assist them to see cyclists coming up on the inside of the vehicle.
For more information call 01635 30345 or email email@example.com
More information can be obtained from our website www.alrad.co.uk
ALRAD Instruments Ltd, Turnpike Road Industrial Estate, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2NS
Tel: 01635 30345, Fax No: 01635 32630