Rotronic is now offering the PF4 series of Differential Pressure measurement transmitters with a series of optional extras. These include an optional connector for the HygroClip2 humidity and temperature probes, Pt100 four wire temperature sensors and also analogue input. These additional features now make the device suitable for a wider range of applications, such as in clean rooms or operating rooms, to confirm fan operation – particularly with HEPA filtes and wherever even a minor difference in pressure could have a significant effect.
Humidity is one of the most commonly measured variables within the pharmaceutical and food industries. Now with the added measurement parameters of humidity and temperature, the PF4 differential pressure device’s scope of application has increased considerably. Owing to its thermal mass flow measurement functionality, the PF4 boasts a high long-term stability, requires no zero-point correction and is also virtually insensitive to over pressure. The PF4’s digital port enables direct integration with Rotronic HW4 validated PC software.
An overview of PF4’s advantages:
- High precision measurement coupled with long-term stability
- Fast response time with low hysteresis
- Analogue signals freely scalable
- Integrated relay switch
- High overload pressure range
- Expandable with any HygroClip2 probe / Pt100 sensor or analogue inputs
- High immunity to dust and humidity in the environment