Fluke Calibration has published The Calibration Education Hub web page that provides improved click-through access to more than 500 free Fluke Calibration educational resources including application notes, blog posts, webinars, and videos.
The hub is organised into three sections: 1) Popular or New, 2) The Basics, and 3) All Resources.
1. Popular or New. This section helps users quickly zero in on compelling content. It lists the best new and top content, selected according to the frequency of pageviews by asset type.
2. The Basics. This section is designed to help beginners at any level with links to more than 100 free, basic calibration educational resources organised by calibration discipline.
“We are seeing a de-skilling of the metrology and calibration workforce,” says Jeff Gust, Chief Corporate Metrologist at Fluke Corporation. “The primary concern of some of our customer metrologists and calibration laboratory managers is the training of new people. And now there seems to be increased interest in learning as some people have more time on their hands for education during the business slow-down caused by the pandemic. In response, we assembled and designed the education hub to help.”
The Basics section is anchored by three beginner articles that help anyone gain a simple, quick, but comprehensive understanding of calibration, calibrators, and why calibration is important:
- About Calibration
- Calibrators – a Comprehensive Introduction
- Why is Calibration Important
3. All Resources. This section provides navigation to more than 500 educational resources, organised by calibration discipline.
To explore The Calibration Education Hub, please visit https://us.flukecal.com/calibration-education-hub.