Polytecs new Scanning Laser Vibrometer is the perfect measurement instrument for non-contact vibration measurements. Its easy to transport, easy to set-up and has fast time to accurate measurements.
The PSV-500 Notebook Scanning Vibrometer is a high resolution low noise vibration measuring system. This turnkey system offers all the advantages of a laser vibrometer integrated with the accuracy and comprehensive data processing, traditionally associated with Polytec’s advanced scanning optical vibrometers.
– Direct surface vibration measurement on large/small structures
– Non-Contact, zero mass loading, for lightweight surfaces
– Hot, cold or dangerous surfaces can all be measured
– Real data for closed loop fast finite element model validation
– High data density and no wires great for both failure analysis and research