The innovative Ashcroft DXLdp low differential pressure transmitter delivers unprecedented reliability for critical air flow, room pressure and air handler applications.
Equipped with the exclusive Ashcroft SpoolCal option, this transmitter can be validated, zeroed and calibrated while on-line, without ever having to disconnect the pressure tubing.
Diagnostic indicator lights and easily accessible test jacks enhance the ease of testing while DIN rail mounting makes installation a “snap”.
Simple installation, low maintenance and easy validation add up to significantly reduced costs of operation.
- LED indicator for troubleshooting, correct wiring or locating product
- Wide selection of differential pressure ranges
- DIN Rail Mount reduces installation and calibration costs
- SpoolCal® provides in-place system calibration without disturbing process tubes (pressure ranges to 50″ IWD)
- Front access test jacks provide on-line signal reference without removing wiring
- LED range status indicators for instant troubleshooting
- 2:1 pressure range turndown
- Accuracy: ±0.25%, ±0.50% and ±1.00% span
Differential Pressure Ranges:
Unidirectional: 0.10″ IWD to 50.00″ IWD
Bidirectional: ±0.05″ IWD to ±25.00″ IWD
- NEMA 1; glass-filled polycarbonate enclosure
- Mounting: DIN rail
- Output signal: current or voltage
Find the data sheet and more details here: http://www.ashcroft.com/products/transducers_and_transmitters/transmitter/dxldp-pressure-transducer.cfm
And check our other pressure transmitters here: http://www.ashcroft.com/products/transducers_and_transmitters/transmitter/
View our industry brochure on critical room monitoring: http://www.ashcroft.com/industrybrochures_pdf/upload/manual-instrumentation-critical-room.pdf
And don’t forget to check our White Paper “Are you using the best sensor for your application.” http://marketing.ashcroft.com/acton/form/17858/001b:d-0002/0/-/-/-/-/index.htm
Call us on 01223 395500 or email us on email@example.com