LinkSprinter™ Network Tester
The LinkSprinter Network Tester provides quick, simple and affordable network connectivity testing and troubleshooting that solves problems fast, smartphone integration, and automated cloud based reporting.
- Test and Validate Network Connectivity in less than 10 seconds
- Diagnose and test Power over Ethernet (PoE), Link to the switch, DHCP, Gateway, and Internet connection
- Get VLAN, switch name, and port information via CDP/LLDP/EDP for your managed switches
- Expert network troubleshooting techniques delivered to color graded LEDs
Five essential network tests in the palm of your hand
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Tester
This network tester can become a PoE tester that checks to make sure you can power a phone, security camera or Access Point through a specific port.
- Link to the Switch
Perform a switch test, which will indicate the switch name and port your cable connects to. Know your available speed and duplex settings.
- DHCP Connection
Confirm that the DHCP server is running and responsive. Request an IP address, get your subnet information, troubleshooting DNS, and identify the default gateway and DNS server.
- Gateway Connection
Verify the gateway/router address and reachability by pinging the device three times.
- Internet Connection
Confirm cloud connectivity or internal service reachability. Use for DNS server troubleshooting and verification and application port connectivity.
The DSX-5000 CableAnalyzer improves the efficiency of copper certification with unmatched speed for testing Cat 6A and Class FA.
- Versiv enables users to accomplish more with a cable tester, by accelerating every step of the testing process
- ProjX management system eases tasks from initial set-up of a job to system acceptance. It eliminates redundant steps, and ensures that all tests are completed correctly the first time, and every time
- Taptive user interface puts advanced data analysis and easy set-up and operation at the fingertips of technicians of all skill levels
- LinkWare management software provides unmatched analysis of test results and professional test reports
- The DSX reduces the time required to fix cabling faults with Dedicated Diagnostics, a simple test that locates the problem
- Ten second Cat 6A test time contributes to the fastest way to gain certification
- Graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk and distance to shield faults for faster troubleshooting
- Manage up to 12,000 test results with full graphics
- Capacitive touchscreen allows quick tester setup with easily selectable cable types, standards and testing parameters
Optronics Light Source and Power Meter Kit
Light Sources and Power Meters are rugged test instruments designed with intuitive simple user interface allowing technicians to focus on installing and maintaining fibre networks. Both single-mode and multimode kit options provide tools for measuring network insertion loss, continuity checks, and fibre identification.
CSS-1MM Optical Power Meter
A rugged test instrument designed with intuitive simple user interface allowing technicians to focus on installing and maintaining fibre networks. A multimode light source ideal for measuring network insertion loss, for continuity checks, and for fibre identification.
FT-LS20 Dual Laser Optical Light Source
The FT-LS20 is a basic single port, dual laser Optical Light Source for use in performing insertion loss measurements and fibre identification tasks on singlemode optical networks.
FT-PM3 Optical Power Meter
The FT-PM3 is a basic Optical Power Meter designed for use in performing insertion loss measurements in single-mode and multimode optical networks. The FT-PM3 is a general-purpose Meter with an input range of +6 dBM to -50 dBm.
The OPT-VFIP-V2 Microscope provides network personnel with a high performance fibre inspection solution. The set includes a digital probe OPT-VFIP-V2, VSM-380A monitor with the capability to inspect/record/file the data of fibre end face from assorted connectors.
OPT-VFIP-V2 probe can not only be used detect ferrule end of patch cord, but also the fibre end face mounted into the bulkhead adapters with a PC/APC end. Even connectors installed at the bottom of patch panels or inside hardware devices can be easily accessed and inspected without the removal or disassembling of the equipment.
Compared to a traditional probe, the unique one-way focus control greatly simplifies the work. Left or right hand, forward or reverse operation, the end face can be inspected and the image displayed, saving more time and increasing efficiency.
The VSM-380A monitor supplied with the probe is designed for real on-the-go inspection. The monitor can be carried on the wrist for convenience of use, image data review and filing. Functions like such as notification sounds, and standard output connector are included while traditional features are standard such as capture, record and store.
- End face inspection in patch cords, bulkhead-mounted equipment and module transceivers.
- End face inspection of assorted connectors inincluding PC/APC, MPO/MTRJ etc.
- End face inspection of connectors at different angles for lower patch panels or hard-to-access places.
- One-way focus control for instant detection, have an image in seconds.
- 35 assorted tips available to test or customise.
- 95% tips interchangeable between probes.
- 95% Image centralisation on screen.
- Precise resolution (<1 µm), no shadow or dark edge around screen.
- High definition image and video, no noise or flash.
- Strong performance under stress operation
Email email@example.com for more details