Keysight Technologies has announced that it will demonstrate a wide range of design, test and characterisation solutions at European Microwave Week 2016, ExCel Exhibition Centre, Booth E2, London, Oct. 4-6.
For the first time, Keysight will sponsor the Defence and Security Forum. This includes having its technical experts on hand to discuss and demonstrate the latest innovative solutions in hardware and software design and test. This is the thirteenth year Keysight has been a platinum sponsor of European Microwave Week.
Keysight’s technical experts will discuss and demonstrate the tools that today’s engineers need to gain insight into the design, test and characterisation of components and systems used in microwave applications in a variety of industries, including aerospace & defence, automotive and wireless.
Also at European Microwave Week, Keysight will celebrate the one-year anniversary of the integration of Anite into the Keysight family and 25 years of collaboration with Cascade Microtech.
Keysight’s technical expertise will be on hand (Booth E2) to discuss and demonstrate the following solutions:
Product Launch Podium
– Real Time Spectrum on the Fieldfox – “Signals Can Run, but They Can’t Hide”
Radar, Satellite and Electronic Warfare
– Multi-Emitter Electronic Warfare Reference Solution
– Multi-Channel Antenna Calibration Reference Solution
– Wideband Signal Generation and Analysis
Millimeter Wave Technologies, Internet of Things (IoT) and Systems
– IoT Applications: Low-Current and Low-Power Measurement and Wireless Power Transfer
– Solutions for Next-Generation Communication Systems (e.g., 5G)
– Quantum Computing Researcher Tool Kit
Advanced Component Characterisation, Modular and THz
– Complete Linear and Non-Linear Component Characterisation
– Modular Solutions for Production and Lab
– Material Characterisation Solution up to THz Frequency
A/D and Wireless Communications Software
– Ultra-Wide Band, Aerospace and Satellite Testing Using Propsim Channel Emulation Solutions
– 5G Wireless and Radar System Design
RF, Microwave and High-Speed Digital Design Software
– 3D Electromagnetic, Signal and Power Integrity Simulation
– ADS 2016 – RF/Microwave and Silicon RFIC Design
Keysight experts will also be hosting 14 complimentary technical workshops covering the following topics:
- Radar, Satellite & Electronic Warfare Applications
- Material and Component Characterisation
- Research and mm-wave/Terahertz Applications
- Printed Circuit Board & RF Circuit Design
Additional information and workshop registration is available at www.keysight.com/find/EuMW2016