The first sponsor has been announced for the inaugural Instrumentation Excellence Awards. IndySoft, a leader in calibration and asset management software, is sponsoring the Test and Measurement Product of the Year category.
IndySoft is recognised as supplying the best ‘commercially available’ Enterprise-wide range of Gauge Management, Instrument Calibration Software and Tool Management Software Tools on the market today.
The inaugural Instrumentation Excellence Awards, brought to you by Datateam Business Media, the publishers of Instrumentation Monthly, will take place on 20 October 2022 at the Tower Hotel, London. The first event of its kind in the UK, the awards will celebrate the very best professionals, products and companies from the test, measurement, sensor and control sectors.
- IIoT product of the year
- Test and Measurement Product of the Year (sponsored by IndySoft)
- Sensor Product of the Year
- Gas Detection Product of the Year
- Calibration Product of the Year
- Thermal Imaging and Vision Systems Product of the Year
- Flow, Level and Control Product of the Year
- Cables and Connectors Product of the Year
- Monitoring and Metering Product of the Year
- Cases and Enclosures Product of the Year
- DAQ Product of the Year
- Signal Conditioning Product of the Year
- Distributor of the Year
- Manufacturer of the Year
- Digital Transformation Award (sponsored by ifm electronic)
- PR Agency of the Year Award
- Sustainability Award
- Excellence in Innovation
- Industry Personality
- Rising Star Award
Entries are open via the online portal: https://instrumentationawards.co.uk/
To find out more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Louise Tiller by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.