Nordson EFD Performus™ fluid dispensers offer manufacturers a unique, cost-effective way to increase throughput, improve yields, and reduce production costs.
EFD is offering the Performus dispensers in eight different configurations—a unique, cost-effective approach that allows manufacturers to choose from a wide range of capabilities and purchase only those needed for their specific application.
Models range from the basic Performus I for manually controlled dispensing processes to the Performus VIII, a sophisticated air-powered unit that employs controlled air pressure and a microprocessor-based timer to make consistent, repeatable fluid deposits as small as 0.004” in diameter.
All Performus units feature a unique compact cabinet that saves space on crowded benchtops, along with an easy mounting system that allows them to be integrated into a variety of workstation layouts.
Depending on the model selected, capabilities include:
- 0-100 psi general-purpose or 0-15 psi thin fluid pressure regulator
- Teach function that simplifies initial setup
- Vacuum control to keep thin fluids from dripping between shots
- Digital display of all dispensing parameters
- I/O (Input/Output) connector for linking to an external control circuit