Do you have new research in gas turbine instrumentation? Do you want a chance to showcase it to the international community of instrumentation specialists? Then take part in the 7th EVI-GTI Gas Turbine Instrumentation Conference, being hosted by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) for the first time.
The conference gives all gas turbine instrumentation engineers the opportunity to showcase their latest research and results to an international community of like-minded specialists. All successful authors will enjoy extensive presentation and publication opportunities.
Benefits of taking part
- Successful authors present their work at the conference, and will also receive a package of publication benefits including publication in the conference proceedings, indexing on IET Inspec and submission to IEEE Xplore
- Option of submitting either an extended abstract, full paper or Power Point presentation – simply choose the format that works best for you
- All presenters will receive a preferential registration rate to the conference
- Authors of the best papers may be invited to submit an extended paper for consideration to one of the IET’s Journals
The organising committee invites technical presentations on all aspects of:
- Instrumentation development
- Measurement systems
- Gas turbine engine test applications
How to contribute
Send your contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24 June 2015. It’s easy to take part – the organising committee only require your proposed talk title and a 30-word summary at the initial stage.
For full instructions and further information, please visit www.theiet.org/evi-gti
The 7th EVI-GTI Gas Turbine Instrumentation Conference
3 – 5 November 2015. IET London: Savoy Place
Call for Contributions deadline: 24 June 2015
T: +44 (0) 1438 767 273
E: Veena Gupta, Event Producer: email@example.com