Just launched edge is the latest innovation from Hanna Instruments offering some of the most advanced technology for measuring pH, conductivity and dissolved oxygen.
With edge, the measurement of pH, EC and DO is simpler, quicker and more accurate. Combining high precision technology with the user-friendly dimensions and format of a small digital tablet, edge is breaking new ground in electrochemistry. Desirability too is 100%. Cutting-edge design, capacitive touch screen and an intuitive user interface are just some of the attributes that make edge stand out as the most innovative bench meter on the market.
How edge works:
edge measures pH, conductivity and dissolved oxygen through its unique digital electrodes. Connected via an easy plug-in 3.5mm connector, these smart electrodes enable edge to automatically recognise and store sensor type, ID and calibration information.
Programmed for basic and advanced modes, edge has the ability to offer simplified screen features for routine measurements or detailed data display.
edge warns users if the electrode is not clean or if buffers are contaminated during calibration using the exclusive Hanna CAL-CHECK feature. Advancing this technology even further, edge will also warn you if the pH bulb is cracked or if the junction of the electrode is compromised.
edge sets new standards in bench pH meters
- range: -2.00 to 16.00pH and -2.000 to 16.000pH
- resolution: 0.01pH and 0.001pH
- accuracy: +/- 0.01pH and +/- 0.002pH
- calibration: automatic with 7 standard buffers and 2 custom buffers
- capacitive touch screen
- large 140mm LCD display with clear full text readout
- digital smart electrodes enable edge to automatically recognise and store sensor type, ID and calibration information
- programmed for basic and advanced modes
- Hanna CAL-CHECK warns if electrode is not clean or buffers are contaminated
- log-on demand and interval logging
- PC interface via micro USB
- data download onto USB stick via standard USB
- GLP data automatically transferred
- slim and lightweight, edge can be hand-held or mounted on a wall, giving it even greater flexibility as a bench meter
edge is available as three starter kits priced from £369.00
pH HI-2020 £369.00
Supplied complete with bench-top stand, electrode holder, pH electrode and bracket for optional wall mount.
Conductivity (EC) HI-2030 £559.00
Supplied complete with bench-top stand, electrode holder, EC electrode and bracket for optional wall mount.
Dissolved Oxygen (DO) HI-2040 £559.00
Supplied complete with bench-top stand, electrode holder, DO electrode and bracket for optional wall mount.