Hitek now in its 27th year of trading offers a wide range of Standard and UKAS 17025 (Electrical) calibration services – Electrical, RF & Microwave, Mechanical and Environmental Test and Measurement Instruments – alongside diagnosis & repair services.
Many customers take advantage of Hitek’s long established Onsite and Mobile calibration services (with full access to the Customer Online Portal), where we calibrate your instruments at your premises minimising your elapsed time without your equipment.
Onsite Managed Calibration Services from with SmartCalibration from Hitek
Hitek perform on-site calibration at your premises, anywhere in the UK. Hitek’s team of experienced engineers are fully trained to carry out calibrations onsite at customer premises. This can include the use of the fully equipped mobile calibration laboratory.
- Reduce Equipment Downtime – No need to send your test and measurement instruments away for days or weeks to be calibrated. With a Hitek onsite calibration visit you can reduce your equipment downtime
- No Postage Costs – We come to you and onsite calibration services are available for customers throughout the UK
- Available for all equipment types. For our full capability schedule, please contact Hitek
Who Benefits from Onsite Calibration?
- Companies that are inconvenienced by sending equipment offsite
- Companies that own large inventory of test & measurement equipment that require calibration and don’t have the time to organise, package and ship instruments whilst losing downtime.
How it Works
- To benefit from Hitek’s Managed Calibration Service, first time customers will need to contact Hitek and inform them of which traceable calibration service you require (UKAS or standard)
- Arrange a suitable date/time that suits you for calibration
- Hitek will arrive onsite to carry out calibration
- Calibration certificates will be emailed following service and also available via Hitek’s Customer Online Portal
- Hitek will remind you when your next calibration is due
Take advantage of Hitek’s SmartCalibration scheme – the smarter way to manage calibration
Why Choose Hitek?
Hitek have over 25 years of experience offering calibration services from their calibration house based in West Sussex but are only one of the few companies to offer onsite calibration.
For more information contact Hitek or call 01403 243 535