Since 1922 Watlow designs and manufactures industrial heaters, temperature sensors, controllers and supporting software as well as assemblies – all of the components of a thermal system. Our 2,000 team members bring their experience to numerous industries, including semiconductor processing, environmental chambers, energy processes, diesel emissions, medical and foodservice equipment.
Watlow’s temperature and process controllers offer easy-to-use, accurate and reliable solutions for applications requiring single and multiple loops of control.
Watlow’s PM PLUS™, the enhanced EZ-ZONE® PM, is now more intuitive and features an enhanced interface for easier programming and readability with a SMOOTH-TOUCH™ keypad creating an industry leading user experience. The PM PLUS is backwards compatible with legacy EZ-ZONE PM controllers but offers many user upgrades including an intuitive menu flow allowing the controller to be easily configured. It also continues to offer the industry leading Bluetooth® connectivity with the EZ-LINK™ mobile app for remote access capability and full descriptions of parameters and error codes. The PM PLUS improves the user experience by reducing the complexity at the front of the control while eliminating the dependency of cables when configuring the product.
Like the original EZ-ZONE PM, the PM PLUS can be ordered as a PID controller, or an integrated controller with multiple functions combined into one.
Intuitive menu flow
- Bluetooth® connectivity with EZ-LINK™
- mobile app for remote access capability
- Load exactly the right settings every time
- Supply updated settings to customers quickly and accurately
- Access settings in hard to reach controllers
The F4T controller offers a wide range of field removable I/O modules. Configurations can be custom tailored to meet the scaling needs of a tremendous range of equipment and applications. It combines power, flexibility and functionality with best-in-class ease of use.
- 3-inch high resolution capacitive touch screen
- 1 to 4 channel PID process and machine control
- 1 to 24 channel data logging
- Superior temperature and humidity control
- Easy connectivity and data mobility
- Configuration and monitoring software
- The F4T can log process data from the ASPRYE and display it on the screen
Watlow’s new ASPYRE® power controller family is available with a variety of options allowing one platform to be reused across a wide range of applications, which can help save time and money. ASPYRE models available include sizes from 35 to 700 amps.
This power controller family features multiple advanced microprocessor-based firing and control mode algorithms. Combined with diagnostics and several communications options, the product enables equipment automation.
- Industry-leading design and ease of service
- Wet heater bake out
- Improved process control for a wide variety of load types
- Built-in voltage and current sensors, semiconductor fuses, alarms and diagnostic features
- Connectivity access to process and equipment data through a wide range of communication protocols
- Connecting ASPYRE with an F4T simplifies your thermal system and lowers overall system costs
Contact your local Watlow representative or visit www.watlow.com to find out more