ROTRONIC has added to its core range of temperature and humidity products with CO2 indoor air quality measurement instruments. These include a fully specified Handheld, Data Logger/display instrument, Wall Display and CO2 Measurement Transmitters with analogue outputs.
The robust handheld instrument (Rotronic CP11) measures and records CO2, relative humidity and temperature values, also dew point & wet bulb. Full logging functions are available; data can be downloaded easily to a PC for analysis. Software is included together with a USB data cable and compact protective case. The instrument has a large LC display.
Rotronic CO2 devices enable air quality to be monitored and optimised in many areas:
- Commercial and public buildings of all types including schools and offices
- Production processes where CO2 is used
- Storage areas where CO2 cylinders are kept
- Horticultural plant research climate chambers and glasshouses
- Underground car parks and tunnels
- Applications where CO2 levels need to be monitored
Full technical specifications are available on the Rotronic website – click here
A PDF datasheet for the Rotronic CP11 handheld is available – click here
Please contact Chris Fox at Rotronic to discuss your application or project requiring CO2 indoor air quality measurement.
Tel: 01293 571000