Aughton Hire introduce the launch of their brand new Website www.aughton.co.uk and their latest Hire Catalogue 2014/2015
Aughton Hire – THE leaders in instrumentation hire.
We are a control and instrumentation company offering Hire, Calibration, Repair and Sales of a wide range of Test Equipment.
We offer a range of monitoring, testing, logging and calibration instrumentation. In today’s technological climate it is vital to have access to the very latest state-of-the-art equipment in the fields of measuring and monitoring. Our vast stock range of Hire Equipment is fully maintained and calibrated ready for immediate use. We are very competitive on price and also offer a price match guarantee.
We moved in the summer of 2010 due to expansion to larger premises to meet our customer demands. It is an impressive two story building accommodating larger workshops and office space for all personnel. Our Calibration Laboratory offers facilities for in-house calibrations and support for all hire equipment. Contact us by T@ 01928 589600 F: 01928 551000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com www.aughton.co.uk
Why Hire from Aughton:
- We offer a service that is quick, convenient and cost effective.
- We have an extensive range of high quality test equipment from many leading instrument manufacturers: Chauvin Arnoux, Flir, Fluke, Megger are just a few offering the latest technology off the shelf for immediate hire. All Calibration Certificates are supplied free of charge and are traceable to National Standards and we are certified to ISO 9001 : 2008.
- We offer cost effective solutions for our customers to monitor their carbon and energy management. Our range of portable data loggers come complete with everything that is needed to record the electricity and energy required. These include Elcomponent SPC Pro Dataloggers, Fluke ranges: 1730 and 1735, Chauvin Arnoux PEL103’s and the PM7000T Ranger which is a High speed Power Quality Monitor. All our energy monitors we feel are the lowest prices in the UK and start from as little as £60.00 per week for an SPC Pro.
- Our services include Surveys for Electrical Load Monitoring via our Consultant who can visit your site to install, disconnect and download your data via a report. P.O.A.
- We also offer test equipment for Electrical Test: High Voltage Test Sets ranging from 30 KV AC and DC to 100KVac. Digital Volt Sources, Insulation Testers, and Network Cable Analysers.
- Our Environmental Monitoring section covers Sound Level Meters, Ultrasonic Thickness Meters, Video Probes,Vibration Meters, Indoor Quality Monitoring and Electric Field Testers.
- Flow Metering includes the Katflow Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter for measuring and recording liquid flow in pipelines. Units have typically two sensors for clamping around pipework large: 100-2500-6500mm and small: 10-400mm.
- Temperture Recorders/Data Acquisiton offer Graphtec GL820 20 Channel Logger, Eurotherm Chessell Recorders, Portable Digital Indicators, Testo Saveris Radio Probe Data Monitoring Kit which continuously monitors temperature and humidity accurately and reliably.
- Pressure Metering offers Electronic Pressure Transmitters/Manometers, Pnuematic Calibrators, Portable Digital Manometers, Hand Pumps and Standard Test Gauges.
- We offer Thermal Imagers by Flir and Fluke for building, electrical and mechanical applications. They can be used to detect overheating equipment (process control and manufactured components). Poor electrical connections in control panels. Conditions of bearings, metal fatigue. These all provide much needed cost saving due to preventative maintenance.
- Short term hire through to long term hire with discounts available from : 4wks hire 10% discount up to 28 weeks at 50% discount.
- We provide delivery within 24 hours as standard within the UK. In urgent cases we can arrange same day delivery for those emergency situations that can arise from time to time.
- Hiring makes sense in today’s economic climate and you can obtain the test and measuring equipment you need without the expense of capital outlay, depreciation and costly maintenance.
- Our customers range from some of the most high profile industries down to self-employed contractors. Our success is based on meeting our customers’ demands and tailoring our services to suit their individual needs. Our fast, friendly network of experienced staff have a wealth of experience in the Instrumentation Field.
- We also offer an in-house Calibration and Repair Service
- So if you need to Measure it or Monitor it and you ought to hire it, why not Aughton Hire it ?