With MWC Barcelona 2020 cancelled to help prevent the spread of the Coronavirus, Anritsu Corporation will launch its own Anritsu Web Exhibition on 25 February 2020.
Found at https://www.anritsu.com/en-GB/test-measurement/technologies/web-exhibit/mwc and opening at 09:00 CET/17:00 JST, the online event will demonstrate Anritsu’s leading-edge communications measurement solutions.
The Web Exhibition will show Anritsu’s latest products for testing, analyzing, monitoring, installing, and maintaining communications networks, including 5G-device and application tests, compliance tests, C-V2X, C-RAN, and more.
Test and Measurement
- C-V2X solutions – Anritsu’s 5G V2X solution, developed together with dSPACE, for vehicle to network testing using Hardware in the Loop (HIL) vehicle simulation technology.
- SmartStudio NR – the industry-first state machine-based GUI to simulate 5G-NR mobile networks, for fast and effective testing and verification of 5G devices.
- Industry verticals application test bed – the latest MT8000A 5G network simulator for 5G device/chipset R&D testing is integrated with a Mobile Edge Compute (MEC) applications server and provides network slicing capability, allowing the testing of application environments for new industry verticals.
- 5G Conformance Test – the evolution of the ME7873x and ME7834x Anritsu conformance test systems. The ME7873NR supports RF, Performance and radio resource management (RRM) conformance testing of 5G NR NR Standalone (SA) and Non-Standalone (NSA) devices for both sub-6 GHz and mmWave.
- The ME7834NR system supports protocol conformance testing of 5G NR SA and NSA devices for both sub-6 GHz and mmWave.
- MS2090A Field Master Pro – the leading 5G NR field measurement tool, featuring both advanced 5G demodulation/analysis functions and a Real Time Spectrum Analyser.
- MT1000A Network Master Pro – a portable, easy to use test solution with 10G, 25G and 100G interfaces, providing accurate measurement and analysis of critical network performance parameters. These include PTP, timing accuracy and latency, allowing 5G operators to ensure URLLC performance and be confident in the end-to-end quality of service.
- Smarter Operations with Augmented Analytics – eoMind offers augmented analytics and machine learning to detect anomalies. Using this approach, Anritsu finds problems on the network that traditional tools can’t find – and it does it in real time. Cases are raised, with priority based on the effects on subscribers, VIPs, and Corporates. Next best actions are enriched with likely root causes, helping resolve complex troubleshooting investigations.
- Anritsu uses artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques, natural language processing and real-time streaming analytics to deliver award-winning, market-changing insights and closed-loop actions that improve customer satisfaction and reduce MTTR (Mean Time to Resolve) for smarter operations.
- 5G Automated Assurance – Anritsu is 5G-ready for both SA and NSA modes, meaning operators can assure all network slices, all industry verticals and scale up for massive device density. Enterprise customers can plan their business supported by deterministic Service Level Agreements (SLAs), while operators can assure those services, having a view of each and every slice to enable them to optimize their overall network resources.
Anritsu’s NFV closed-loop automation enables virtualized infrastructure to adjust automatically to changing network conditions, triggering actions to reduce the costs and time of troubleshooting. This ensures that increasingly complex networks do not prevent operators offering exciting new slices of services to their customers.