The new AFP1 multi-parameter measuring instrument measures air velocity, humidity and temperature and is ideal for spot measurements in HVAC systems. Thanks to easy operation via a smart phone, it is possible not only to take random measurements, but also to record, export and display data as wanted.
With the extendable telescopic rod, the measuring head can be brought to the desired measuring point in or on the ventilation shaft easily. The AFP1 sensor is operated via Bluetooth communication with the ROTRONIC smart phone app, which can be obtained free-of-charge from the App Store (iOS). The app offers functions to display, log and send the required measured values by e-mail. It is also possible, among others, to define parameter-specific settings and options for the measurement.
- Measures air velocity, humidity and temperature
- Small vane anemometer for in-tube measurements
- Smart phone connection via Bluetooth®
- Easy data logging via iOS app
- Direct volume flow calculation
- Numeric or graphic display
- Simple data export for evaluation on a PC